Plans for Sunday

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2009
      Well, I know I am cleaning blinds, and that we may be putting down carpet if the lights are working. What else? Does Room 2 have to be painted? Are we going to clean out the hotel room? The museum will not be open, right? Aside from what I need for the blinds, do we need any tools?

      Joe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2009
        > Does Room 2 have to be painted?
        No.
        > Are we going to clean out the hotel room?
        If there's time.
        > The museum will not be open, right?
        Informally. If visitors come then we'll explain that we are under
        renovation. But if they seem interested then I won't turn them away.
        > Aside from what I need for the blinds, do we need any tools?
        We'll probably need an ordinary hammer and some ordinary nails.

        I'm sure InfoAge has plenty of nails, but I will bring some just in
        case. Might be easier than asking Steve and being subjected to a
        dissertation on nail theory. :)

        Hammer should be easy to find, or we can improvise ......

        We'll also need several pieces of posterboard (which I'll buy and bring
        with me, or maybe we'll take a trip to Micheal's Arts and Crafts store,
        which I found out is on Rt. 66 East (same way we got to Home Depot, just
        the other direction off the Parkway.)

        Let's start at 10am. Hoping that Bob P. got our lights done .... he
        said probably today, or maybe Monday.