Pickup help request in PA

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2009
      I found a guy in Dublin, PA, who's giving away a CBM 8032 with dual disk drives, functional condition unknown. Its a bit of a hike for me, but I'll do it if I must. Can anyone else in the area grab this for me? The guy is available next week, tues and thurs.

      Thanks
      Joe
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2009
        It's only about an hour and a half from you, maybe less.
        > Its a bit of a hike for me
      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2009
          The situation has been resolved, and I will be able to get it myself.
          Request withdrawn.

          Joe