Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: fun Rap Video about a favorite vintagetext adventure

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2009

      No, they should use period music from the 1980s when text adventure games were popular. That would be new wave or heavy metal.

      Same reason we're having 8-bit music at VCF this year!
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2009

        evan@... wrote:
        I think they should have made a hip-hop track instead

        No, they should use period music from the 1980s when text adventure games were popular. That would be new wave or heavy metal.

        Same reason we're having 8-bit music at VCF this year!

        yea but, I think I'm the only one around here that likes heavy metal still.
        New Wave was also cool, don't forget Gary Numan.

        =Dan