Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: fun Rap Video about a favorite vintage text adventure

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23, 2009

      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nigRT2KmCE
      > Thought some of you might get a kick out of this video. I sure did.
      That's not off-topic. :)

      Seriously. Quite on-topic.
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 23, 2009

        Thought some of you might get a kick out of this video. I sure did.
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 24, 2009

          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nigRT2KmCE
          Thought some of you might get a kick out of this video. I sure did.

          That's not off-topic.  :)

          Seriously.  Quite on-topic.

          good idea, but the lip-sync'ng is terrible.

          I think they should have made a hip-hop track instead.

          =Dan

        • trailingedge.geo
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 24, 2009

            > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nigRT2KmCE<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nigRT2KmCE>
            >
            > Thought some of you might get a kick out of this video. I sure did.

            And I hope I don't get kicked off for injecting politics into the discussion by posting this which has been around for a while, but I hadn't seen it before.

            --Dave

          • John S
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 24, 2009
              Loved it. I particularly like the way he says "by a grue", heh. Good to see a case of vintage computing eeping into music form. :)