BASIC Challenge @ VCF

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2009
      After a phone call earlier today, I'm putting Kelly in charge of "The
      BASIC Challenge" exhibit for VCF East.
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2009
        That's great !

        I know there was a lot of discussion as to how this challenge was going to be set up. I wasn't clear from the earlier discussions if there was a decision as to which version of BASIC would be used, which type of computer, whether it would be typed into computer and saved to disk and if there was still a time limit.  Could you please clarify ?

        To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        From: evan@...
        Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 16:05:22 -0400
        Subject: [midatlanticretro] BASIC Challenge @ VCF

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 23, 2009
          > I wasn't clear from the earlier discussions if there was a decision
          > as to which version of BASIC would be used, which type of computer,
          > whether it would be typed into computer and saved to disk and if there
          > was still a time limit. Could you please clarify ?

          I defer to Kelly.