An introduction, and an offer.

  • Barry L. Kline
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 23, 2009
        Barry,

        The PC Magazines would be a nice addition to the soon-to-be MARCH
        library at InfoAge. Evan would know when the space will be available.
        While early 80's would be even better (hint to others), the magazines
        will be a valuable resource to identify boards and accessories available
        at the time, locate manufacturers, etc. The articles might be
        interesting as well. ;-)

        Jim

        BTW, I trimmed off your PGP signature in this reply. It just becomes
        extra junk to scroll thru.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 23, 2009

          > Evan would know when the space will be available.

          Not anytime soon .... maybe this fall.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 23, 2009
            Would not Fall and VCF be somewhere in the same timeframe?

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 23, 2009
              Post-VCF.