Favor please?

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2005
      Does anyone have a (relatively) modern laptop that I could borrow for the
      trip to VCF 8 this fall?

      My hotel has Ethernet in the room. Treo 650 is great for mobile
      communications but I'll need to do some real work as well -- nothing too
      complicated -- word processing, web browsing. So as long as it's got a
      working AC adapter and RJ-45 port (or adapter), it'll do.

      This is for Mon., Oct. 31 - Mon., Nov. 7.

      - Evan