RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: albums

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 28, 2005
      All,

      From conversations with people at Infoage at the gala grand opening, the
      stuff in the basement at Infoage is 20-50% of the collection (depending on
      how you count). We need to organize a trip to get the balance of the
      collection which is still in Mr. Grabbe's garage (or some such). This
      remaining stuff could be anything from software to resistors.

      Jim

      --- Evan <evan947@...> wrote:

      > I think it's 99% hardware, but can't be sure, because there are many boxes
      > we have not sorted through.
      >
      > There are lots of slides, books, etc., which aren't delivered from Mr.
      > Grabbe to InfoAge yet.
      >
      > For the newcomers: Dimitri Grabbe is an old-timer who donated most of the
      > InfoAge collection which we're inheriting.
      >
      > _____

      =Field+trip&w3=Computer+security&w4=Computer+training&c=4&s=84&.sig=t9pasmT3
      > 2p-p2BvQtk8vAw> computer Field

      +trip&w3=Computer+security&w4=Computer+training&c=4&s=84&.sig=Et_lpqgaXhbeqt
      > lUXREsiw> trip Computer

      2=Field+trip&w3=Computer+security&w4=Computer+training&c=4&s=84&.sig=lTI9crE
      > 846HktRyJ9cnRXA> security
      > Computer

      2=Field+trip&w3=Computer+security&w4=Computer+training&c=4&s=84&.sig=vvepx7-