Minor museum update

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2009
      Today I laminated the posters for our "Computer Development at Camp Evans" exhibit.

      I also vacuumed the room where we'll put six identical desks this Saturday for the microcomputer exhibit. The carpet in that room isn't pretty, but it suffices.

      Ever since we opened our original exhibit two (or three?) years ago, museum visitors have been asking why we only show isolated computers instead of fleshed-out systems with peripherals, manuals, etc. .... in a week or two from now we'll finally be able to oblige that request, at least for the microcomputers.

      Friendly reminder: we still need an original Apple II. We have plenty of the '+' and 'e' variety. We also have a 'c' and a 'gs'. Won't someone here in MARCH donate (or long-term lend) a real Apple II for the museum?