Re: [midatlanticretro] Anyone want a Timex Sinclair 1000?

  • evan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2005
      I'm sure someone will want that eventually. Might as well put it in the swap
      meet database too.

      --- billdeg <billdeg@...> wrote:

      > A gentleman came into my office today with a Timex Sinclair 1000
      > (same as the ZX81). He was responding to my ad in the local
      > paper "Delaware Computer Museum - we buy or accept donations of 1985
      > or older computers..."
      >
      > The Timex was in good shape but I did not attach to a TV set to
      > test. The unit includes the 16K module that snaps into the back, and
      > RF Converter, no box (as of this writing but the seller is going to
      > look, he thinks he knows where it is). Assume for now there is no
      > box.
      >
      > I am not particularly interested in this computer, but if anyone in
      > this group would like me to pick it up for them I would be happy to
      > deliver to the TCF next month and they can pay me back or visit my
      > company's credit card payment page to cover the cost.
      >
      > Please send me your offers and I will relay to the potential seller.
      >
      > -Bill

      Evan's personal homepage: www.snarc.net

      *** Tell your friends about the Computer Collector Newsletter!
      - It's free and we'll never send spam or share your email address
      - Publishing every Monday(-ish), ask about writing for us
      - We're approaching 700 readers: win a prize!