InfoAge-wide party

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2009
      Sorry for the late announcement .... there's an InfoAge-wide party this
      Saturday at 6pm. Fred says it's to celebrate all of the accomplishments
      by member groups and by InfoAge volunteers. All are welcome to attend.

      So, another good reason to come to the MARCH work day. Stick around for
      the evening party!

      Meanwhile, many more buildings are being painted, getting quotes and/or
      installations of HVAC, having their lawns cut, etc., etc. .... the list
      is seemingly endless. Every few weeks InfoAge picks up more volunteers,
      while the various groups (like us!) advance their museum exhibits.

      BTW, in this week's meeting email from Fred, our own Joe Giliberti was
      mentioned TWICE in the weekly update -- once for manning our exhibit
      last weekend, and once for installing a laser printer in the InfoAge
      staff work room. Good stuff.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2012
        InfoAge is planning a party to celebrate its new status as a National
        Historic Landmark. The party is Saturday, Nov. 10, at 6pm. All are welcome.