VCF idea

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2009
      Here's something we can do to make the VCF exhibit hall(s) bigger and better: randomly intersperse MARCH mini-exhibits (mini as in small non-thorough exhibits, not as in minicomputer) throughout the show floor. For example, we can set up a non-museum MARCH computer or artifact between every two standard exhibits. That will use a lot of the otherwise empty floor space and will make VCF appear much more lively. We certainly have enough spare equipment to pull this off. Maybe not all of these mini-exhibits will be live demos, but they'll still be awesome.