Re: [midatlanticretro] Needed: Amiga one 500/600/1200 power supply and 1 or 2 VGA adapters

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5 12:23 PM
      jeremym200 wrote:
      > Anyone have these items and is willing to part with / sell?
      >
      > Please let me know..
      >
      > jeremym200@...
      > (former comp.sys.amiga.emulations maven) and working on getting my two A3000s and two A1200s back in business.
      >
      > LMK.
      >
      > Thanks in advance.
      >
      > -Jeremy Moskowitz

      Probably a dumb question, but did you replace the batteries on the 3000's?

      Bill
    • jeremym200
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5 10:41 PM
        One was replaced a long time ago; not sure about the others. I'll be inspecting them for damage and check. Heck, the A1200s might have damage too.. Not sure. Can't turn those dudes on. And the the A3000s .. can't get video without the adapter I need. Sigh.