OT Looking for 5 small P3/P4 machines

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2009
      Forgive the OT Post, and if Evan or Bill jumps on it, then please let it die. Just figured the folks on this list may have some ideas...
      I'm looking for something like the Dell Optiplex 240 or the Compaq EVO D510. We don't need an OS. Don't even need keyboards or mice. This is for a 501(c)(3) non-profit in New Jersey.

      I'm looking for something kinda small that the local radio club can use in their contesting network. Right now it's a jumbled together bunch of parts that works OK, but the big tower computers aren't exactly light.

      I'm trying to find 5 of the same form factor for simplicty of storing and transporting, but I do need 1 pci or pci express slot.
      Anyone have any leads on people dumping batches of machines in the NY Metro area?

      Kelly