Re: [midatlanticretro] TV commercial

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4, 2009
      I want an Outback turbo

      On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      I saw a Subaru commercial just now. They showed a kid playing Atari
      2600, then using a Commodore 64, then wearing a "Frankie says relax"
      t-shirt.

      Which pretty much summarizes my childhood in the 1980s, but doesn't make
      me want a Subaru.

    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4, 2009
        I believe there was another commercial (lexus?), a few months ago, where a kid getting an an Atari for Christmas and playing Asteroids or something staying up all night getting 100,000 or something.