OT: infoage trip to baseball game

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
      InfoAge acquired 50 tickets to a minor-league baseball game. It's the single-A Lakewood BlueClaws (affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies) vs. a Washington Nationals affiliate.

      The game is Thursday, Aug. 20 at 7pm. Tickets are only $10.

      I'm going. Would be great if other MARCHins also go. But there are limited seats so please only say "yes" if you will definitely attend.

      Let me know ASAP.
    • Joe Giliberti