Re: Lower Bucks County C64 User Group (LUG) Archive (with link this time)

  • arkaxow
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      Great Bill !

      I didn't know you were interested in Commodore stuff to this extent. I was a member of the GSCUG (Garden State Commodore User Group) back from 1987-1992. It's amazing that you have the entire collection. Makes me wonder what happened to the collection from my group. And what happened to all the members. I stopped going when they had five members left and they met in a Denny's for their meetings.

      I had no idea that you could convert commodore tapes to .wav format and then use them on an emulator. That's pretty cool. I will look on your web site and others for more info.

      Jeff