Lower Bucks County C64 User Group (LUG) Archive

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 8:28 PM
      I have started archiving and uploading the entire collection of
      diskettes from the Lower Bucks County C64 User Group based near MOS and
      Commodore. This archive is a glimpse into a pre-WWW electronic
      community. When I am done the entire collection of disks, starting from
      #16 (Jan 1986) through December 1991 will be available. I have uploaded
      so far the first three years. To use these disks, you will need a way
      to download and extract D64 (C-64 disk images).

      LUG also had a companion BBS, presumably this archive would have been
      available from there too. I am unsure if anyone in our group was a
      member of LUG back then...anyone?

      The collection also contains a large number of Compute! and Compute!
      Gazette disks which I will also upload. These can be found elsewhere
      already, but I will upload these too.

      I have also started copying tape programs to WAV format, but I need to
      test to make sure my process works correctly.

      If anyone has questions about archiving Commodore disks, let me know. I
      have some info on my web site.