Re: [midatlanticretro] Anyone free this afternoon?
- Joe came over. We put in a solid two hours of actual work.
- InfoAge crap was temporarily stored in two of our three future exhibit rooms. We consolidated that into one room.
- Of the other two rooms, one was full of MARCH items, and the other was empty because of the consolidation referenced above. However our preference is to use the room that isn't empty first. So we began transferring the contents to the other room.
- Joe had to head out after two hours, so now I'm taking a short break (Coke, writing this email, etc.), then I'll continue moving more stuff from the full room to the empty room.
- When done with this little project, we can then put carpet in the new, new, new empty room. Then we'll transfer the microcomputer exhibit to this room, and use the former micro exhibit space for the "Computing & Camp Evans" poster exhibit.
Sender: Yahoo MARCH Yahoo
To: Yahoo MARCH Yahoo
ReplyTo: Yahoo MARCH Yahoo
Subject: [midatlanticretro] Anyone free this afternoon?
Sent: Jul 1, 2009 1:41 PM
I could use some help @ museum this afternoon if anyone is around.
Yahoo! Groups Links