Re: second batch of stuff available. philadelphia

  • msimonsmail
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 1, 2009
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, John S <eyesofaraven@...> wrote:
      > I have my friend looking into getting the following from him, but it depends
      > on his location relative to my friend, etc.:

      For the record I found out this stuff is located in Cherry Hill, NJ if that makes it more convenient for anybody to get stuff. I also found out that there will be more stuff coming down the pipeline for certain.

      I also did: email with John's friend, and will be putting him in contact with the keeper of the stuff.
      --
      MS
    • John S
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 1, 2009
        Makes it less convenient actually. :(

        I thought the stuff was in Philly? That triples the travel time for me... My friend is on his way down to Dover now, so when he gets here I'll find out if he is in the mood to drive that far. I doubt it, but if not I have another friend who might in exchange for a pick from the stuff.

        I'll post back when I figure out what's up.

      • evan@snarc.net
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 1, 2009
          >>> I thought the stuff was in Philly? That triples the travel time for me...

          Huh? Cherry Hill is 15 minutes across the river from Philadelphia.
        • John S
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 1, 2009
            I suppose I misunderstand where it is then, nvm.

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 3, 2009
              Yes, Cherry Hill is fairly easy to get to (right over the tacony-palmyra bridge, or other bridges of your choice just a short drive..)

              Anyways, I did forward the contact information for John S's friend.

              That being said, some others of you emailed me at my slackware email address, which unfortunately is down right now. :(

              So, if you can email me again with the details at this yahoo address, it would be appreciated.

              Also, since a couple of people from the MARCH list seem to be making efforts to pick up -- if you are further away and there is something you want, you can email me too, and maybe the other MARCHers would be kind enough to pick up things for you and somehow get them to you. :)

              Speaking of which, nobody has claimed that CRT extension arm yet... I think it would be great for displays at InfoAge... Anybody? anybody? :) Evan... what do you think? Does anybody want to pick it up for the museum? :D

              --
              MS
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 3, 2009

                > Evan... what do you think? Does anybody want to pick it up for the museum?

                Thanks, but we don't need it.
              • John S

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 3, 2009
                    Sorry. :/

                    On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Jeffrey Brace <ark72axow@...> wrote:

                    that's too bad. I would have wanted the stylewriter Sad smiley emoticon

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 3, 2009