IMSAI 8080 in Philly $1400

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/sys/1247058463.html

      IMSAI 8080 - $1400 (Schwenksville)

      Reply to: sale-yg8hf-1247058463@... [Errors when replying to ads?]
      Date: 2009-06-30, 12:58PM EDT

      The IMSAI 8080 is a vintage PC that started the personal PC revolution. The IMSAI 8080 can be found in the Smithsonian Institution as well as in other computer museums. This unit was purchased new in 1976 from IMSAI Manufacturing Corporation. It is operational and comes with a complete set of documentation.

      Inside the IMSAI 8080 are the following:

      Front panel CPA IMSAI
      Bus terminator Godbout (Compupro)
      Cromemco ZPU
      IMSAI PIC-8
      Static memory:
      Godbout 8K (2 cards)
      Standard 16K (3 cards)
      Cromemco 4 FDC
      Godbout (Compupro) DISK1 – Floppy disk controller
      SD Systems VDB 8024 – Video display board
      Cromemco PRI – Printer interface
      IMSAI MIO

      The IMSAI comes with the following additional components:
      Video 100 Monochrome
      3 Keyboards
      2 8-inch floppy disk drives

      Additional boards include the following:

      ITHIKA audio floppy disk controller
      DC Hayes modem
      TDL ZPU Z80 (extra CPU)
      IMSAI MPUA 8080
      Cromemco 8K Bytesaver – Eprom burner
      SSM PB1 – Eprom burner
      Xybek Prammer – Eprom burner
      MPC/SBC 188 ALL IN ONE
      Cromemco 64KZ memory
      Cromemco 16KZ memory (6 cards)
      Micro Diversions screen splitter

      There are over 50 diskettes. Some of the software included on the diskettes is:

      CPM
      PASCAL
      VEDIT
      Supercalc
      MAC
      Supersoft C
      Source
      BDSC
      Cromemco CDOS

      The system is operational and in good condition. A bargain for the PC enthusiast. I will regretfully part with this system that has given me so much pleasure over the years, because we are moving to smaller accommodations.

      Call 610-287-6471 for any additional information.

    • Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
        Speaking of IMSAI's mine has been working great lately. I can regularly boot it now, I am very pleased. For a while I was about to through it down the stairs. $1400 is a good price if youhave the moolah
        Bill