Re: Got the Heathkit H8

  • Brian Cirulnick
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 1, 2009

      > Needless to say I have more $$ than brains and I don't have much $$$
      ----------

      Yeah, you're a dumbass. I should probably say this offlist, but you're stupid for not calling me. You probably wasted money to rent a car, but I would have loaned you the Jetta or just gone with you to get it...

      Anyhow.

      (Doing the anime thing and pulling down my eyelid) Myahh!
    • Brian Cirulnick
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 1, 2009

        > On Tue, 30 Jun 2009, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        >
        > >> unless I can show non working machines
        > > Nope! VCF requirement: majority of the machines in the exhibit must be
        > > alive and running.
        >
        > ...unless it's a SAGE. :-)

        -----------------

        That's because Infoage doesn't have enough electricity to power a SAGE.
      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 1, 2009
          yea.. you should have said that off list.

          > Needless to say I have more $$ than brains and I don't have much $$$

          Yeah, you're a dumbass. I should probably say this offlist, but you're stupid for not calling me. You probably wasted money to rent a car, but I would have loaned you the Jetta or just gone with you to get it...

          Anyhow.

          (Doing the anime thing and pulling down my eyelid) Myahh!

        • Bill Degnan
          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 1, 2009
            LOL