Re: Got the Heathkit H8

  • Brian Cirulnick
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 1 11:45 AM

      I have some political forcast software for the Apple II as well

      ---------------

      Now we can try and predict who will win the 1980 election!

      :-)
    • Brian Cirulnick
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 1 11:56 AM

        > Needless to say I have more $$ than brains and I don't have much $$$
        ----------

        Yeah, you're a dumbass. I should probably say this offlist, but you're stupid for not calling me. You probably wasted money to rent a car, but I would have loaned you the Jetta or just gone with you to get it...

        Anyhow.

        (Doing the anime thing and pulling down my eyelid) Myahh!
      • Brian Cirulnick
        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 1 11:59 AM

          > On Tue, 30 Jun 2009, Evan Koblentz wrote:
          >
          > >> unless I can show non working machines
          > > Nope! VCF requirement: majority of the machines in the exhibit must be
          > > alive and running.
          >
          > ...unless it's a SAGE. :-)

          -----------------

          That's because Infoage doesn't have enough electricity to power a SAGE.
        • Christian Liendo
          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 1 11:59 AM
            yea.. you should have said that off list.

            > Needless to say I have more $$ than brains and I don't have much $$$

            Yeah, you're a dumbass. I should probably say this offlist, but you're stupid for not calling me. You probably wasted money to rent a car, but I would have loaned you the Jetta or just gone with you to get it...

            Anyhow.

            (Doing the anime thing and pulling down my eyelid) Myahh!

          • Bill Degnan
            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 1 12:47 PM
              LOL