Anyone free this afternoon?

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      I could use some help @ museum this afternoon if anyone is around.
    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
        Joe came over. We put in a solid two hours of actual work.

        - Of the other two rooms, one was full of MARCH items, and the other was empty because of the consolidation referenced above. However our preference is to use the room that isn't empty first. So we began transferring the contents to the other room.
        - Joe had to head out after two hours, so now I'm taking a short break (Coke, writing this email, etc.), then I'll continue moving more stuff from the full room to the empty room.
        - When done with this little project, we can then put carpet in the new, new, new empty room. Then we'll transfer the microcomputer exhibit to this room, and use the former micro exhibit space for the "Computing & Camp Evans" poster exhibit.