Craigslist: Atari 800 XL with LOTS of accessories! (Nassau County)

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 6:29 AM
      http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/sys/1245513710.html

      Atari 800 XL with LOTS of accessories! (Nassau County)

      Reply to: sale-y84fh-1245513710@... [Errors when replying to ads?]
      Date: 2009-06-29, 2:58PM EDT

      What I'm looking to sell is my old atari 800 XL, included are a lot of accessories.
      unfortunately I'm unable to check to see if any of this works, because the set needs a monitor.
      But the accessories should work, and still they're real fun conversation pieces.

      I plan on selling to the highest offer I receive,
      But please keep in mind there is a lot of value to these items when making offers.

      Included in this set are:

      picture 2
      -2 joystick controllers
      -floppy disk game player
      -tape deck player (for programming)

      picture 3
      -trackball controller
      -pen tablet with pen
      -printer
      -internet connector (uses old style phone)

      picture 4
      -2 network connectors? (I'm not too sure what they are)
      -2 twist-knob controllers
      -Core system

      • Location: Nassau County
      • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
      image 1245513710-0image 1245513710-1
      image 1245513710-2image 1245513710-3
      PostingID: 1245513710