Craigslist: Vintage Heathkit H8 Digital Computer

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2009
      http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/ele/1243939607.html

      Vintage Heathkit H8 Digital Computer - $250 (Croton-on-Hudson, NY)

      Reply to: sale-btbak-1243939607@... [Errors when replying to ads?]
      Date: 2009-06-28, 2:44PM EDT

      For sale is a Heathkit H8 Digital Computer. I'm closing out an old storage
      area and this is up on a shelf. It's very heavy, and looks very interesting
      and vintage. Not sure if it works-- no one remembers how it got there!
      Must find it a new home ASAP! Please include telephone number in
      your return email-- thanks!

      • Location: Croton-on-Hudson, NY
      • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 29, 2009
        Wow I figured people would be happy I posted this.

        Vintage Heathkit H8 Digital Computer - $250 (Croton-on-Hudson, NY)

        Reply to: sale-btbak-12439396 07@craigslist. org [Errors when replying to ads?]

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 29, 2009
          Sure, but no $$$$

          From: Christian Liendo