I'm sure someone will want that eventually. Might as well put it in the swap
meet database too.
--- billdeg <billdeg@...
> A gentleman came into my office today with a Timex Sinclair 1000
> (same as the ZX81). He was responding to my ad in the local
> paper "Delaware Computer Museum - we buy or accept donations of 1985
> or older computers..."
> The Timex was in good shape but I did not attach to a TV set to
> test. The unit includes the 16K module that snaps into the back, and
> RF Converter, no box (as of this writing but the seller is going to
> look, he thinks he knows where it is). Assume for now there is no
> I am not particularly interested in this computer, but if anyone in
> this group would like me to pick it up for them I would be happy to
> deliver to the TCF next month and they can pay me back or visit my
> company's credit card payment page to cover the cost.
> Please send me your offers and I will relay to the potential seller.
Evan's personal homepage: www.snarc.net
*** Tell your friends about the Computer Collector Newsletter!
- It's free and we'll never send spam or share your email address
- Publishing every Monday(-ish), ask about writing for us
- Mainframes to videogames, hardware and software, we cover it all
- W: http://news.computercollector.com
- We're approaching 700 readers: win a prize!