OT: PS/2 Model 80 available in Poughkeepsie

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2009
      If anyone is interested, I can try to get you in touch. Person is looking for $15 for computer and parts.

      I quote from an email I received:
      He wants to get rid of the computer and parts, and I want to help him find a good home for it all. I've worked hard to find someone nearby who can pick up the stuff. Actually, the parts can be shipped, but the Model 80 PS/2 is over 80 pounds with many upgrades and would be too difficult to pack. The person would like to get around $15.00 for everything.

      Kelly