TRS-80 Model 4 available for pickup in CT

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2009
      I would try to go if it weren't field day weekend.

      CONTACT CHRIS, NOT ME:

      From: Chris Noyes <cnoyes72 @ cox.net>
      Date: Jun 24, 9:52 am
      Subject: Free Model 4 for local pickup only
      To: comp.sys.tandy

      TRS-80 Model 4, 64K, two HH DSDD 5.25 Floppy Drives, one external 5.25
      SSDD floppy drive, modified to work with model4p keyboard (included),
      TRS-80 Pascal, four brown manuals, some floppy disks (LS-DOS
      included), Modem-I, Epson FX-80 printer with model 4 printer cable.

      Free for pickup in Manchester, CT Email me if interested to work out
      contact info. Thanks!

      -Chris Noyes
    • Brian Cirulnick
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2009
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Kelly D. Leavitt" <kelly@...> wrote:

        > I would try to go if it weren't field day weekend.
        >

        > CONTACT CHRIS, NOT ME:
        >
        > From: Chris Noyes <cnoyes72 @ cox.net>
        > Date: Jun 24, 9:52 am
        > Subject: Free Model 4 for local pickup only
        > To: comp.sys.tandy
        >
        > TRS-80 Model 4, 64K, two HH DSDD 5.25 Floppy Drives, one external 5.25
        > SSDD floppy drive, modified to work with model4p keyboard (included),
        > TRS-80 Pascal, four brown manuals, some floppy disks (LS-DOS
        > included), Modem-I, Epson FX-80 printer with model 4 printer cable.
        >
        > Free for pickup in Manchester, CT Email me if interested to work out
        > contact info. Thanks!

        Yow, that's halfway to Boston... Hrmmm... Considering it anyhow...

        I'm sure the Rhode Island people have claimed it already. Those guys used to have monthly meetings, whatever happened to them?
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2009
          Hey guys,

          I just emailed the owner. If the machine is still available, I'll pick
          it up.

          Jim