Cool web site: hackerspaces

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2009
      I stumbled onto hackerspaces.org just now. Cool stuff. Looks like
      there's someone trying to form a group close to InfoAge, so I sent an
      email. Also added MARCH ... no reason we/InfoAge can't be a hackerspace
      too.

      http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/List_of_Hacker_Spaces
    • Jeffrey Frady
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21, 2009
        I have actually stumbled upon this last week.  There is a fellow in Longbranch I think it was that was considering it.  I was going to forward this to you but it slipped my mind.

        --
        See you space cowboy...

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 21, 2009

            Evan Koblentz wrote:
            I stumbled onto hackerspaces.org just now.  Cool stuff.  Looks like
            there's someone trying to form a group close to InfoAge, so I sent an
            email.  Also added MARCH ... no reason we/InfoAge can't be a hackerspace
            too.

            http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/List_of_Hacker_Spaces

            hey, I found one in Pittsburgh - woohoo !

            =Dan