Still needed: a MARCH treasurer

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2009
      We're still looking for someone to be the new MARCH treasurer. We need someone who's good at accounting / business, has the time, and will be here for the long-term future. Of course we have to trust you with our dough too. :)

      Anyone?
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21, 2009
        I'm terrible with money, but I can bake a good loaf of bread...:)

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 21, 2009
          You are a good cook (excellent burgers @ the MARCH spring party) but we need someone who won't "cook" the books. :)

          From: Joe Giliberti
          Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 08:28:27 -0400
          To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Still needed: a MARCH treasurer

          I'm terrible with money, but I can bake a good loaf of bread...:)

          On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 2:12 AM, <evan@...> wrote:

          Of course we have to trust you with our dough too. :)

        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 21, 2009

            evan@... wrote:
            Of course we have to trust you with our dough too.  :)

            a little FYI, from your statement, it sounds like you don't have a co-signer on the checking account.
            It should be at least the president, Evan  and the treasurer, TBD.
            That way no one person can withdraw any funds without consensus from the board or do you already ?
            I'm afraid I'm too far to be effective in this.

            just checking,
            =Dan