updated list of items available (parts/chips)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2009
      I am not actively trying to sell or buy anything, but I thought I'd
      mention that I do have lists of chips, and parts units, items wanted,
      items outside of my interest, etc should they be of interest to someone
      here in the future. You can find them on the right column of my web
      site. I have just updated all of these lists.

      http://vintagecomputer.net/discuss_issues.cfm