Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Possible stuff available...

  • David Gesswein
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 18, 2009
      > > CALCOMP plotter paper
      >
      > Please grab it all. If it's wide, it may fit David Gesswein's plotter.
      > If it's narrow, it might fit the March Calcomp drum plotter!

      I was about to post to see if anybody was going by. I was waiting to see how
      my schedule was to make a trip but it doesn't look promising.

      If it has holes down the side like pin feed printer paper it will be useful
      for the old Calcomp plotters like March or I have. If it doesn't have
      holes its less useful but would still be interested in a couple rolls to
      see if I can find a way to use it.

      If somebody is going who can pick it up I can contact him and try to figure
      out what he has and how much.