semi-ot: Need to find a toner cart for infoage printer

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2009
      Does anyone know of a reputable website or store that sells rebuilt toner cartridges for consumer laser printers? I just set up a printer in one of the infoage offices for Fred, but the toner-drum cart is shot. The model is an HP laserjet 1100. Before someone tells me to google it, I'm looking for an opinion overall of a good dealer.