Commodore SuperPet 9000 / B500

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2005
      I received delivery of a new-in-the-box Commodore SuperPet 9000 on Friday.
      The SuperPET is a customized PET 8032 with an extra 64K RAM, dual processors,
      and built-in ROM routines that work in conjuntion with the Waterloo COBOL,
      Fortran, APL, BASIC, and PASCAL. I have been emersing myself in the manuals. I
      have an understanding wife.

      Anyone want one? I know where you can get another one, and a B500. Contact
      me directly.

      Bill D.