Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF live in concert!

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 16, 2009
      Nah too obscure.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: "Brian Cirulnick" <techrat@...>

      Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 18:39:20
      To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF live in concert!

      > Theme song from Tron?
      > Actually I like the ending better with the synth flute.
      > ok.. Gotta pull out the Tron CD..

      Speaking of TRON; and that Evan is still seeking speakers for VCF, and I don't know if he'll speak for free (or that he even remembers my name, but if you drop my friend Mike Pinto's name on him it'll ring a bell), but has anyone considered getting Judson Rosebush?

      He's in NYC, worked with computers practically since their inception, and yes, he worked on Tron.