Commodore 64 HUGE LOT (Jersey City)

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2009
      Found this on Craigslist for you Commies out there

      http://newjersey.craigslist.org/sys/1221688101.html

      Reply to: sale-8catu-1221688101@... [Errors when replying to ads?]
      Date: 2009-06-14, 8:56PM EDT

      For sale: Commodore 64 lot.

      - Commodore 64 computer + user guide (no power supply)
      - 1541 Disk Drive w/ power cable, original box and packing foam
      - 1541 II Disk Drive w/ all cables & power supply, original box, packing foam, manual
      - Okimate 20 Color Printer (includes a black and color ribbon but don't know if they're still working) - original box & packing foam
      - Commodore 1526 printer (no power cable)
      - Commodore 1870 1200 baud modem w/original box and user manual
      - ANOTHER Commodore 1870 1200 baud modem (out of box)
      - 300 baud Volksmodem w/original package and manual
      - Commodore brand one-button joystick
      - Joystick male to female adapter
      - Floppy disk notcher (sold by Electronics Boutique, used to double floppy disk capacity)
      - tv/video u-clip adapter
      - Books: Commodore 64 Programmer's Reference Guide, Basic BASIC
      - About 200 floppy disks with games, applications, etc.

      None of this stuff has been tested, but it worked great last time I used it all (maybe 15 years ago) and has been just sitting in a closet ever since. Some of this stuff is in remarkable shape. (The floppy disks all look pretty good - not sure how well they hold their data after all these years but they have not been subjected to any moisture or extreme temperatures.)

      Make me an offer. You must come pick it all up at my location in Jersey City.

      • Location: Jersey City
      • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
      image 1221688101-0

      PostingID: 1221688101