Geekbay and whatnot

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2005
      if youre careful, and persistent, you can get a good
      deal on Ebay now and again. Be patient. Prices
      fluctuate like crazy. Take the 2 NEC APCs I won
      recently - $40 (Ill add it only made sense to pick
      them up). Weeks ago, one banged out for $261! In
      better condition and more software, but for the price
      differential, who cares. Other SYSTEMS Ive won for 5
      bucks. Sometimes things get listed poorly, and it
      becomes a windfall. And the stuph I procur is loads
      rarer then anything on Joes list.

      http://mail.yahoo.com