Re: [midatlanticretro] Info Age AD

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2009
      I was on my way home from work driving on the GS parkway. I randomly had one of my 10 preset FM stations on and was going to change it. When... I hear InfoAge.... My ears perk up, huh ?  I knew the Ad would be on this week, but forgot which station. So I got lucky.  I didn't think I would actually hear the ad live. But it was fun to catch it on 107.1. Now let's see if we get people who heard it to make their way to the museum Smiley emoticon
      Awesome.

      We figure the ad is a success if this Sunday's attendance is more than 15-20 people.

      Weather report for Sunday is low 70s and scattered showers, so that could work in our favor -- fewer people going to the beach.