Nice compliment for MARCH

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2009
      Got this email just now, re: Philly Hacktory @ VCF East:

      >>> bernieS here from HOPE, 2600, Off the Hook, etc. I stopped by the
      MARCH table at the Trenton Computer Festival to chat. You guys always do
      a First Class vintage computer display at HOPE, so it's good to hear
      from you. ... I've been involved with the Hacktory since its inception,
      and think some of our people would be interested in attending VCF this
      year. So, we can almost certainly get a contingent from The Hacktory to
      come to VCF in September, and we'd be glad to help promote it (I'll also
      promote VCF on Off The Hook, as usual.)