Looking for Info on Hayden Publishing

  • Matthew Mikolay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2009
      I'm currently searching for information on Hayden Publishing, a publishing company from the 80's that published various books on computers, and even some video games. They were located in Rochelle Park on 50 Essex Street. I know that their "Software Games and Entertainment Editor" was named Steven Radosh, and he could be contacted at (201) 843-0550. That's about the extent of my knowledge.

      I learned about Hayden after discovering they published a book on the CDP 1802 processor, which I have been trying to locate for a while. Now I'm interested in finding out some more about the company.

      If anyone knows anything about Hayden, please contact me.

      Thanks!
      -Matt Mikolay