Re: [midatlanticretro] Interesting auctions

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2005
      I did pick up one of those Yamaha CSX somethings
      (MSX). It's probably sitting at my mommy's house.
      Haven't been there. She threw me out :(

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8218369074&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6789800300&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

      http://mail.yahoo.com