Re: [midatlanticretro] Exciting changes at InfoAge

  • Ray Sills
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 4, 2009
      Radiation??

      On Jun 4, 2009, at 6:06 PM, Jeffrey Frady wrote:

      > Nothing like a good dose of radiation for the kids!
      >
      > On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
      >

      > > "The Green Screen Experience"? Hmmm?
      > >
      > We'll use text terminals ("green screens") instead of W.I.M.P. kiosks.
      >

      > --
      > See you space cowboy...

    • Jeffrey Frady
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 4, 2009
        I remember hearing somewhere that those types of monitors emitted higher amounts radiation than they should have.

        --
        See you space cowboy...
      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 4, 2009
          I know they are worse when concerning eye strain, but they probably have as much shielding as any other CRT.

          --
          See you space cowboy...