Re: [midatlanticretro] Exciting changes at InfoAge

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 4, 2009
      Nothing like a good dose of radiation for the kids!

      On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      > "The Green Screen Experience"? Hmmm?

      We'll use text terminals ("green screens") instead of W.I.M.P. kiosks.

      --
      See you space cowboy...
    • Ray Sills
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 4, 2009
        Radiation??

        On Jun 4, 2009, at 6:06 PM, Jeffrey Frady wrote:

        > Nothing like a good dose of radiation for the kids!
        >
        > On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
        >

        > > "The Green Screen Experience"? Hmmm?
        > >
        > We'll use text terminals ("green screens") instead of W.I.M.P. kiosks.
        >

        > --
        > See you space cowboy...

      • Jeffrey Frady
        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 4, 2009
          I remember hearing somewhere that those types of monitors emitted higher amounts radiation than they should have.

          --
          See you space cowboy...
        • Joe Giliberti
          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 4, 2009
            I know they are worse when concerning eye strain, but they probably have as much shielding as any other CRT.

            --
            See you space cowboy...