Interesting auctions

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22 2:10 PM
      Two interesting eBay auctions ended recently...

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8218369074&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

      RARE DAEWOO Zemmix Super V MSX2 Machine MSX View Seller's Other Items
      $240.01 $9.99 33 brenda-egs(197) Ended

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6789800300&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

      Vintage PC Computer Museum Collection and Website (Reserve Not Met) Visit
      Seller's Store
      $20,100.00 -- 48 acpsurplus(3033) Ended

      The $240.01 final bid on the Daewoo MSX machine is a real shocker! And I'd be
      curious to know what the reserve was on the Computer Museum collection.

      Jim
    • Chris M
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22 2:27 PM
        I did pick up one of those Yamaha CSX somethings
        (MSX). It's probably sitting at my mommy's house.
        Haven't been there. She threw me out :(

        http://mail.yahoo.com