Re: [midatlanticretro] Fuse & fuse holder on NorthStar Horizon

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 4 5:02 AM
      christian_liendo@... wrote:
      > Cool.. I needed to know the Amps. Thank you..
      >
      > I went through the documentation on Harte's website
      >
      > http://www.hartetechnologies.com/manuals/Northstar/
      >
      > Nothing told me the type of fuse.
      >
      > I looked up fuse holders on mouser.com and there are many. I have to keep checking.. But thanks... You did in one day what to have been searching for for about a week.

      If you need me to take out the system a take measurements I can. I have
      been busy lately, but I can do this for you asap. It's the same fuse
      holder you'd see in a CBM 8050, Fender Bassman amp, etc. The round
      cylinder holder, medium-sized fuse.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 4 5:05 AM
        Pictures of my system taken a few years ago, I did not take a picture of the back unfortunately.
        http://vintagecomputer.net/northstar/horizon/
        bd
        _