Re: [midatlanticretro] Fuse & fuse holder on NorthStar Horizon

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 4, 2009

      christian_liendo@... wrote:
      Cool.. I needed to know the Amps. Thank you..

      I went through the documentation on Harte's website

      http://www.hartetechnologies.com/manuals/Northstar/

      Nothing told me the type of fuse.

      I looked up fuse holders on mouser.com and there are many. I have to keep checking.. But thanks... You did in one day what to have been searching for for about a week.

      I know Mouser.com can be quite daunting when selecting a part--there's about 1500 panel mount fuse holders to choose from.
      There's a few on there that will have the same look as the original.
      http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/s100/h/hzback.jpg
      These are the part #'s 576-03420838HXL, 576-03420828H, 576-03420014X

      =Dan

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 4, 2009
        christian_liendo@... wrote:
        > Cool.. I needed to know the Amps. Thank you..
        >
        > I went through the documentation on Harte's website
        >
        > http://www.hartetechnologies.com/manuals/Northstar/
        >
        > Nothing told me the type of fuse.
        >
        > I looked up fuse holders on mouser.com and there are many. I have to keep checking.. But thanks... You did in one day what to have been searching for for about a week.

        If you need me to take out the system a take measurements I can. I have
        been busy lately, but I can do this for you asap. It's the same fuse
        holder you'd see in a CBM 8050, Fender Bassman amp, etc. The round
        cylinder holder, medium-sized fuse.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 4, 2009
          Pictures of my system taken a few years ago, I did not take a picture of the back unfortunately.
          http://vintagecomputer.net/northstar/horizon/
          bd
          _