re: [midatlanticretro] Joe's IBM 5150 and PCJr

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
      -------- Original Message --------

      I agree (and have spoken with Evan about this) that we should have an IBM
      PC exhibit this year. I believe (and no I don't have any other reason)
      that this is a good year for it. We have had no IBM PC featured exhibits
      yet, TMK.

      I have a great IBM article somewhere in vintagecomputer.net/cisc367/

      Whatta ya say, Joe?

      I can help as needed.

      Bill
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
        If I can get the 5150 up and running, then possibly. The Jr works fine, but I need to find an Advanced BASIC cart. If I were to display the PC at VCF, I would need a period keyboard, monitor, and possibly printer, assuming I haven't acquired them already