Joe's IBM 5150 and PCJr

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
      Joe, you have your VCF presentation right there!

      You have the original 5150 and the Jr..

      I will keep my eye out for magazines or articles that you can display.

    • Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
          If I can get the 5150 up and running, then possibly. The Jr works fine, but I need to find an Advanced BASIC cart. If I were to display the PC at VCF, I would need a period keyboard, monitor, and possibly printer, assuming I haven't acquired them already