Anyone interested in being MARCH treasurer?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
      Hello MARCHins.

      Due to personal reasons, Bryan is not able to serve as club treasurer.

      So the job is open. It involves:
      - maintaining our account
      - paying our bills on time
      - filing our taxes
      - collecting fees at the VCF
      - processing donations
      - various administrative tasks

      It also requires:
      - someone with business experience
      - someone who's sharp (if we need a bill paid, it has to be done
      expeditiously, not in a week from now when you get around to it)
      - obviously someone who cares about MARCH and what we do

      Please apply to me privately, not on-list. No need for a resume or
      anything formal, just explain a little about why you're qualified and
      why you want the job.

      Pay is TWICE what I make as club president (divide by zero error) :)

      - Evan
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009

        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        Pay is TWICE what I make as club president (divide by zero error)    :)

        geez, where did you go to school  ?!?
        Did you have difficulty with word problems when you were a kid  :)

        "Twice" implies multiply, therefore, two times zero equals zero  -- no math error there

        capisce  ?

        get a new calculator will ya
        did you lose your abacus......................................

        -- hahaha --
        =Dan

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009

          >> Pay is TWICE what I make as club president (divide by zero error) :)
          > geez, where did you go to school ?!?
          > Did you have difficulty with word problems when you were a kid :)
          >
          > "Twice" implies multiply, therefore, two times zero equals zero -- no
          > math error there
          >
          > capisce ?
          >
          > get a new calculator will ya
          >
          > -- hahaha --